Your account has access to a variety of FREE integrations with other partner products we have integrated with. The list of available apps that can be enabled will vary based on the product(s) you subscribe to. By default, most of these third-party integrations are turned off.
Currently available apps:
- Google Sign In
- Microsoft Sign In
To enable any of these apps listed above, at the personal user level, click on the desired app under the Connected Partner Apps section of your user profile.
These apps may also be enable account wide by an administrator. Your admin portal contains a section of all supported partner apps under Product Settings -> Integrations:
- First, you must have Administrator Access and be logged into the Administration Portal.
- Click on the Account Settings, Platform Preferences tab.
- Locate the Permitted Partner Apps section (pictured above)
- Select your Partner App of choice.
- Click the button to the On setting.